Monday, September 08, 2003

Googlebar 2.0 / IESpell - Great Stuff
I don't usually go in for browser add-ins, but I found a couple recently that are worth mentioning. First the Google toolbar or "Googlebar" as it is known:

Google Toolbar

This guy has been around for a while, but the 2.0 revision includes a really well implemented pop-up (including pop-under) blocker. I'm also warming up to the AutoFill feature.

The second add-in that I've really been enjoying is IESpell:

IE Spell

This nice little add-in allows you to right click in any HTML form field (like the one I'm blogging into right now) and spell check it! Until MS puts Word style "check as you type" style checking into IE, this is the next best thing. It works great.

The best thing about both these add-ins, they are both free! Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home